Monday, April 13, 2009

NOTHING FANCY...NOTHING GRAND...



SPECIAL THANX to Dr Honey who was created my blog..Blueberry...





i'm waiting so long to have my own blog..some of my friend always told their experience and story about blogging..at my workplace, the training for create a blog was organised a month ago..but i cannot go due the limitation of time...a lots of work to do plus my master project..and my friend also was offered to teach me to create the blog..but still cannot make it...so busy...hehehehe


bagai pucuk dicita ulam mendatang...after my terrible presentation(huwaaaaaaaa :-), someone offer me to create my blog...sound so good and i m very eager...fuhhhhhhhhhhh

my lovely KJ(Ketua Jabatan) Dr Honey told me that she can create my blog..wah...bestnye


and.....finally...on 9.58 pm..i got a beep sound(my handphone)..told me that, i already have my own blog namely..BLUEBERRY....

ThaNxs Dr..u r so cute...nothing fancy...nothing grand..only a special thanks for your kindness...

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome, dear! Dalam ramai-ramai gang yang I "hadiahkan" blog ni, I think you are the first one to start blogging....:-) Well, done, Lin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh
    u r welcome dr..best pulak dah start blogging nih..sorry, banyak typing arror and grammar mistake..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..dah ada blog...tahniah! cantik dan manis blog u..rasa nak makan je.. komen i..janganlah letak-letak lagu/music video...kusut la mendengarnya..hehe..selamat berblogging..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope to see kak lin with all sajak2 puitis like before!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahhhhhhhhhhh....congrats!!!!welcome to the club.....jgn kena tag sudah.....tahniah akak....jgn lupa abadikan adik n naqyb skali dlm blog...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete